Version 1.0.0 (Released : Sep 28, 2012)
JVC Playlist Creator is a Windows application used to analyze the file structure of the USB memory or SD memory card containing music files and readily create a database allowing various search functions to be performed. And also create the playlist by folder.
* The function of adding a folder name to the playlist and the function of searching for a music file by artist, album, and genre.
The following Windows operational environment will be needed to use JVC Playlist Creator.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP Professional/Home Edition SP2 or later (32bit), Microsoft Windows Vista (32bit/64bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (32bit/64bit)
- CPU/Memory: Environment recommended by above OS or above
- HDD Capacity: 50 MB or more
- Resolution: 800 x 600 or more
- Number of color: 24bit (RGB 256 tone each) or more
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or above
- Language: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Russian, Chinese (Simplified)
* Not available for Macintosh
You can use the update program only when you agree to the terms of "Software License Agreement".
Read carefully. If you agree to it, click the [I agree to the above terms and want to proceed to the download page.].
Click the [Download (9.6MB)] text in download page.of JVC Playlist Creator.
When downloading is completed, check the name and size of the downloaded file using Explorer.
If the name and size of the downloaded file are the same as those of the original file, downloading is successful.
If the name and size of the downloaded file are not the same as those of the original file, delete the downloaded file and retry downloading.