Smoothly Control the Projector via a Smart Device
- Remote Operation
In addition to providing operation buttons not featured on the supplied remote controller, the app will assist operations by displaying descriptions of various functions and features with illustration.
- Image Quality Navigator
This innovative app also offers a function to automatically set to the optimum picture setting when the user selects a desired picture quality.
- Help Guide
When the user experiences trouble or has a question, the Help Guide will assist by displaying Q&A, or linking to the online User Manual.
Compatible D-ILA projectors
DLA-X900R, DLA-X700R, DLA-X500R
DLA-RS67, DLA-RS6710, DLA-RS57, DLA-RS49, DLA-RS4910
The following requirements are necessary to remote control the projector using Smart Device.
|Compatible device||Smart Device with Android|
|Compatible OS||Android4.0. or later|
-Operability of all functions is not guaranteed.
-A wireless LAN network environment connected with the projector via wired LAN.
In order to remote control the projector from a Smart Device, it is necessary to first install the app into a Smart Device. This application is available free of charge.
-Android is a trademark or registered trademark of Google Inc.
Product names, trade names, corporate names and other names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Read Before Download
- (1) Subject to the conditions of the Agreement, JKC grants to You a non-exclusive right to use the App.
- (2) You may install and use the App on a built-in storage device of your smart device or other external storage devices installed on the inside of the smart device.
- (3) You may make a copy of the App for the back-up and storage purpose only.
- (1) You may not modify, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the App in any manner.
- (2) You may not copy or use App, in whole or in part, other than as expressly specified in this Agreement.
- (3) You have no right to grant a license to use the App, and may not distribute, lease or rent the App to any other person for any purpose.
- i) you also transfer this Agreement, this product including this App, all the copies of this software and their storage media and all the related documents and retain none of those.
- ii) the receiving party accepts this Agreement.
- (1) JKC may add and/or modify articles on this Agreement without notice. In such a case, you should agree that the new articles will be applied for usage of the App.
- (2) The Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of Japan. The Tokyo District Court has jurisdiction over all disputes which may arise with respect to the execution, interpretation and performance of this Agreement.
© 2014 JVCKENWOOD Corporation