JVC Projector Calibration Software Download
Please make sure that the software version is 28.056.
It is essential for correct operation to update the software :version 28.056.
Downloading the files
*The files differ according to the optical sensors. Be sure to use the correct file for the sensor.
How to install
1. Down load Projector calibration software file to your PC.
2. Decompress zip file.
3. Double-click the downloaded file "JVC_PJ_Calibration.msi" to start installation.
"Welcome to Setup Wizard" window appears. Click the [Next] button.
4. "Select Installation Folder" window appears.
You can proceed to the next step with the destination unchanged, or designate a folder if necessary.
5. "Confirm Installation" window appears. Click the [Next] button.
6. After installation is complete, an "Installation Complete" window appears.
Click the [Close] button to exit the wizard.
How to uninstall
Uninstall from "add and delete program" of control panel.
Do not delete back-up file when uninstalling, otherwise
you can not get back to factory default settings.
Downloading the instructions
Downloading the projector calibration software
Enter the serial number of the unit you use and click "DOWNLOAD".