JVC Projector Calibration Software Download
Downloading the files
|Aug.4.2017||JVC PJ Calibration9 V1.20||Fixed issues with gamma calibration.|
|Jun.26.2017||JVC PJ Calibration9 V1.10||The specification has been changed such that calibration
does not work with 25 Hz and 50 Hz input signals.
How to install
1. Down load Projector calibration software file to your PC.
2. Decompress zip file.
3. Double-click the downloaded file "JVC_PJ_Calibration.msi" to start installation.
"Welcome to Setup Wizard" window appears. Click the [Next] button.
4. "Select Installation Folder" window appears.
You can proceed to the next step with the destination unchanged, or designate a folder if necessary.
5. "Confirm Installation" window appears. Click the [Next] button.
6. After installation is complete, an "Installation Complete" window appears.
Click the [Close] button to exit the wizard.
How to uninstall
Uninstall from "add and delete program" of control panel.
Do not delete back-up file when uninstalling, otherwise
you can not get back to factory default settings.
Downloading the instructions
Downloading the projector calibration software
※Please input the serial number of the projector before downloading the software.