JVC Projector Calibration Software Download
Downloading the files
※Software will vary based on the projector software version. Please download the correct software.
|Projector software version||v1.24 or earlier||v2.00 or later|
|Jun 27, 2019||JVC PJ Calibration8 v1.20||Added software for projector software version v2.00 or later.|
|Mar 30, 2017||JVC PJ Calibration8 v1.10||Fixed issues with data import and data storage.|
How to install
1. Down load Projector calibration software file to your PC.
2. Decompress zip file.
3. Double-click the downloaded file "JVC_PJ_Calibration.msi" to start installation.
"Welcome to Setup Wizard" window appears. Click the [Next] button.
4. "Select Installation Folder" window appears.
You can proceed to the next step with the destination unchanged, or designate a folder if necessary.
5. "Confirm Installation" window appears. Click the [Next] button.
6. After installation is complete, an "Installation Complete" window appears.
Click the [Close] button to exit the wizard.
How to uninstall
Uninstall from "add and delete program" of control panel.
Do not delete back-up file when uninstalling, otherwise
you can not get back to factory default settings.
Downloading the instructions
Downloading the projector calibration software
※Please input the serial number of the projector before downloading the software matching the projector software version.