HMD-VS1W HMD Control Software/IPD Adjustment Software/HMD-VS1W Driver
Running the installer will install three components on your PC: HMD Control software, IPD adjustment software, and the HMD-VS1W driver.
What is HMD Control software?
Software for reading HMD-VS1W information and changing settings.
1.Change panel brightness
You can change the brightness settings of the left and right panels of the HMD-VS1W.
Switch between recognizing the HMD-VS1W as a head-mounted display or a controller to the SteamVR™.
3.Refresh Rate Toggle
You can change the refresh rate of HMD-VS1W.
4.Direct mode ON/OFF switching
You can switch the direct mode on/off.
You can view the firmware version and other information of the HMD-VS1W.
What is IPD adjustment Software?
This software adjusts the IPD (interpupillary distance).
What is the HMD-VS1W driver?
This driver is required when using the HMD-VS1W with SteamVR™.
PC Recommended System Requirements
|CPU||Intel® Core™ i9 9900 K or higher|
|GPU||NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2080 or RTX 3070 or higher|
|Memory||32 GB or above|
|video output||2 DisplayPort 1.2 or greater|
|USB ports||1 USB 2.0|
|OS||Windows® 10 64 bit|
Read Before Download
JVCKENWOOD Corporation (hereinafter referred to as “Licensor”) holds either the copyright to the software or the right to sublicense it. This agreement establishes the conditions under which the customer uses this “Licensed Software.”
The customer shall agree to the terms of this license agreement before proceeding to use Licensed Software. This agreement is deemed to have taken effect when the customer (hereinafter referred to as “User”) has used a product implemented with the Licensed Software.
Article 1 (General)
Licensor grants to User a non-exclusive, non-assignable right of use Licensed Software (except for the exception provided for in Paragraph 1, Article 3) in the country where this product was purchased (hereinafter referred to as “Purchasing Country”).
Article 2 (Right of Use)
1. The right of use granted under this agreement is the right to use Licensed Software with the product.
2. User may not duplicate, copy, modify, add to, translate or otherwise alter, or loan licensed Software and the associated literature in whole or in part.
3. Use of Licensed Software is limited to a private extent, and Licensed Software may not be distributed, licensed or sublicensed for any purposes whatsoever, including commercial use.
4. User shall use Licensed Software as per the instruction manual or instructions given in the help file and may not use or duplicate data in violations of the regulations of the Copyright Law or other governing laws by using Licensed Software in whole or in part.
Article 3 (Terms of License)
1. In assigning this product, User may not retain the original copy of the embedded Licensed Software (including associated literature, updates and upgrades) and any duplicates and associated literature with regard to the license to use Licensed Software. User may transfer Licensed Software only to the condition of binding the assignee to abide by the terms of this Software License Agreement.
2. User may not reverse-engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise analyze the source code of Licensed Software.
Article 4 (Rights to Licensed Software)
All rights to Licensed Software and the associated literature, including copyrights, shall reside with Licensor or the original right holder who has granted the Right of Use and right to sublicense to Licensor (hereinafter referred to as “Original Right Holder”), and User does not have any rights other than Right of Use granted hereunder with regard to Licensed Software and the associated literature.
Article 5 (Exemption Granted to Licensor)
1. Licensor and Original Right Holder do not assume any responsibility for damages caused to User or third parties resulting from the exercise by User of the license granted hereunder, unless otherwise provided by any law to the contrary.
2. Licensor does not warrant Licensed Software to be merchantable, compatible and fit for specific purposes.
Article 6 (Responsibility for Third Parties)
If disputes over the infringement of third parties’ intellectual property rights, such as copyrights and patent rights, arise out of the use of Licensed Software by User, User shall resolve these disputes at User’s own expenses while keeping Licensor and Original Right Holder harmless.
Article 7 (Secrecy Obligation)
User shall keep confidential Licensed Software provided hereunder, information contained in the associated literature or the like and those provisions of this agreement not yet in public knowledge and may not disclose or leak these to third parties without prior written consent from Licensor.
Article 8 (Cancellation of the Agreement)
Licensor reserves the right to cancel this agreement forthwith and claim compensation from User for the damages caused by such cancellation when User:
(1) Breaches any of the provisions of this agreement, or
(2) Has received a petition for seizure, provisional seizure, provisional disposition or any other kind of compulsory execution.
Article 9 (Destruction of Licensed Software)
If this agreement is terminated under the provision of the foregoing paragraph, User shall destroy Licensed Software, along with all associated literature and its duplicates, within two (2) weeks from the date of termination.
Article 10 (Copyright Protection)
1. Copyrights and all other intellectual property rights relating to Licensed Software shall reside with Licensor and Original Right Holder and in no circumstances with User.
2. User shall abide by the laws relating to copyrights and intellectual property rights in using Licensed Software.
Article 11 (Export Control)
1. Licensed Software and the associated literature or the like may not be exported to places outside Japan (including transmission outside Japan over the Internet or the like).
2. User agrees that Licensed Software is subject to export controls imposed by Japan and the United States of America.
3. User agrees to comply with all the international laws and domestic laws that apply to this software (U.S. Export Administration Regulations and regulations established by the U.S., the purchasing country, and their governmental agencies regarding usage by end users and export destinations).
Article 12 (Miscellaneous)
1. Even if this agreement is invalidated in part by law, all other provisions shall remain in effect.
2. Licensor and User shall consult each other in good faith to resolve any matters not provided for in this agreement or questions arising from the interpretation of this agreement.
3. Licensor and User agree that this agreement is governed by the law of Japan and that all disputes involving claims and obligations that may arise out of this agreement will be settled by arbitration at the Tokyo District Court as the court of first instance.