Firmware Download for GY-LS300
This file is a firmware update file for the following GY-LS300.
Download and save the file to the desktop of the PC.
This file is exclusively for the above models. Please do not use the file with the models other than those described above to avoid malfunction.
How to update firmware
Read Before Download
Software License Agreement
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE CLICKING "ACCEPT" AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.
Subject to the conditions below,JVC KENWOOD Corporation, Limited ("JKC") grants to End-User ("You") a right to use the Firmware Update Software ("Software") for HD Memory Camera; GY-LS300.
By clicking "ACCEPT" at the bottom of this page, You are deemed to agree to be bound by the conditions of this Software License Agreement ("Agreement").
You may make a copy of the Software for your back-up and storage purpose only.
- i)You may not modify, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Software in any manner.
- ii)You have no right to grant a license to use the Software, and may not distribute, lease or rent the Software to any other person for any purpose.
- iii)You shall comply with the laws and regulations of the applicable countries of the Software.
- i) Each such copy contains copyright and/or other proprietary rights notice in the same manner as appeared on this Agreement and the Software.
- ii) In case You distribute each such copy by on-line or other media, You must display notices as required to appropriately protect copyright and other proprietary rights of JKC on these media.
YOU WILL EQUALLY INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE AUTHOR OF THE THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE FROM SUCH DAMAGES. JKC SHALL REGARD THAT YOU CONSENT TO MAKE NO CLAIM OF ANY KIND TO THE AUTHOR OF THE THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
The warranty of JKC shall not exceed the applicable warranty coverage of GY-LS300.
Should this Agreement be terminated, You must discontinue the use of the Software, and shall not be allowed to possess the Software installed in GY-LS300.
JKC may add and/or modify articles on this Agreement without notice. In such a case, you should agree that the new articles will be applied for usage of the Software.
Should any of the conditions of the Agreement be void under Japanese law, the rest of the conditions remain valid.
The Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of Japan. The Tokyo District Court has jurisdiction over all disputes which may arise with respect to the execution, interpretation and performance of this Agreement.