Bluetooth® USB dongle compatibility list
Bluetooth® connection compatibility list
Important Notice For Bluetooth® Operation
The following is a list of things you should know including various potential issues when using Bluetooth functions. Be sure to read it.
- Since Bluetooth is wireless communication, there may be cases where normal communication is not available depending on signal quality.
- Mobile phone models listed here have been tested and proven compatible by JVC as of November, 2008. If any modification has been applied to the mobile phone after our test, available functions may be different from the content listed here.
- Compatibility status shown above is applicable to the unit that we have used for the test. This does not guarantee that all units of the same mobile phone model will offer the same result.
- Some functions may require operations from the mobile phone. Refer to the mobile phone's instructions for details.
- Model names or model numbers are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
- Number of characters available for each information display depends on the JVC unit's display. All characters may not be displayed in all cases.
- JVC unit may not be located depending on the signal condition or mobile phone setup.
- Before you retry Pairing, please be sure to cancel the Pairing on both the JVC unit and the device to be connected.
- If the display does not show “Connect”, “Pairing OK” and so on after the Pairing process is completed, Pairing has failed. If so, please retry Pairing after cancelling the Pairing on both the JVC unit and the device to be connected.
- Even if JVC unit's Auto Connect function is turned on, there may be instances where only HFP or only A2DP can be connected, as well as the inability to connect to either.
- In cases where errors occur frequently and connection cannot be made, please try again after turning the power off and then turning on again for both the JVC unit and the device to be connected.
Battery remainder/ Signal strength indication
- Signal strength indication and battery remainder indication do not necessarily correspond to those on the mobile phone.
- JVC unit is not compatible with Bluetooth audio players' signal strength and/or battery remainder indications.
Audio (A2DP, AVRCP)
- Sound may be interrupted or playback speed may vary.
- When you receive a call while music streaming is in progress in the background, music or noise may be heard for a moment just before ring tone rings.
- During music streaming, the JVC unit's audio control keys may not function as they should depending on the device.
- Certain Bluetooth audio players may continue playback even after changing to a source other than Bluetooth from JVC unit.
- Certain Bluetooth audio players may not start automatic playback even though Bluetooth is selected as the source from JVC unit. In such a case, playback using keys on the Bluetooth audio player or JVC unit.
- Among the Audio Control (AVRCP) functions indicated in the aforementioned chart, only play, pause, forward skip and reverse skip operations have been confirmed.
The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by JVCKENWOOD Corporation (JVC) is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.